For the Greater Goods Market
Photographs Courtesy of Side A Photography
a Market to benefit a local cause & promote small businesses
We began the Greater Goods market in December of 2015. As a small business, we know how helpful markets and pop-ups can be to introduce your wares to the public and engage directly with your customers.
Announcing the next Greater Goods Market!
Applications for vendors are now closed- feel free to apply and we will place you on our wait list if a spot opens up!
September 2nd, 11-4pm
R.House in Remington
- All vendors supply their own 6ft table and chairs.
- Approximately 8ft x 4ft of space for each vendor
- Load in begins at 9AM, vendors must be set up by 11AM
- Break-down begins at 4PM, vendors must be loaded out by 5PM.
- $10 application fee (click below to proceed with payment), $40 booth fee
- Accepted vendors will be notified by August 22nd at the latest.