For the Greater Goods Market
Photographs Courtesy of Side A Photography
a Market to benefit a local cause & promote small businesses
We began the Greater Goods market in December of 2015. As a small business, we know how helpful markets and pop-ups can be to introduce your wares to the public and engage directly with your customers. We hope you will join us at a future market!
What type of vendors are we looking for? We look for local artists and craftspeople who offer thoughtfully made, hand-crafted goods or wares. Our intention is to curate a vibrant and diverse selection of vendors offering goods for a variety of tastes, wants & needs!
The Greater Goods Market is now monthly!
Applications for vendors are open for February 2018 through April 2018. We are currently full for our December 9th Holiday Market & the January 6th market. If you're applying for a booth starting in February but you'd like to be added to the January wait list, please specify in the "month's applying for" portion of the following form. If you are accepted and a spot opens up, we will let you know.
December 9th, 11-4PM
January 6th, 11-4PM
FEBRUARY 3rd, 11-4PM
March 3rd, 11-4PM
april 7th, 11-4pm
R.House in Remington
- All vendors supply their own 6ft table and chairs.
- Approximately 8ft x 4ft of space for each vendor
- Load in begins at 9AM, vendors must be set up by 11AM
- Break-down begins at 4PM, vendors must be loaded out by 5PM.
- Costs: $10 application fee, $40 booth fee for one month. $10 application fee, $90 booth fee for 3 month commitment.
- Accepted vendors will be notified no later than 1 month ahead of market date. After you have been accepted, you will be directed to complete your booth fee. Please do not complete the booth fee before being accepted into the market!
Accepted vendors will be notified no later than 1 month ahead of market date. After you have been accepted, you will be directed to complete your booth fee. Please do not complete the booth fee before being accepted into the market!
Must be received one week ahead of market date to reserve your spot.
We are unable to issue you a refund for paid booth fees, though we are happy to apply the fee to a future market.