For the Greater Goods Market
a monthly Market to benefit a local cause & promote small businesses
Shop from over 50 vendors, ranging from hand-made clothing to body care. We prioritize vendors who are local, and offer handmade wares. Each month we pick a charitable cause to feature, offer them a free booth, donate a portion of booth fees directly to them, and the opportunity to spread the word to shoppers about their mission!
Awarded 2017's Best Local Craft Market by Baltimore Magazine!
Featured in baltimore magazine's november 2017 issue
next market: February 3, 2018 11-4PM
in the garage at R.House in Remington.
Photographs Courtesy of Side A Photography
Interested in being a vendor?
We began the Greater Goods market in December of 2015. As a small business, we know how helpful markets and pop-ups can be to introduce your wares to the public and engage directly with your customers. We hope you will join us at a future market
Applications for vendors are open for April's market, happening on 4/7/2018. We are no longer accepting applications for our January, February & March markets.
We will begin accepting applications for May in early February.
What type of vendors are we looking for? We look for local artists and craftspeople who offer thoughtfully made, hand-crafted goods or wares. Our intention is to curate a vibrant and diverse selection of vendors offering goods for a variety of tastes, wants & needs!
- All vendors supply their own 6ft table and chairs.
- Each vendor will be given enough space for a 6ft x 2ft table, with room either behind or on either side for your chair.
- Load in begins at 9AM, vendors must be fully set up by 11AM
- Break-down begins at 4PM, vendors must be loaded out by 5PM.
- Costs: $10 application fee for each market applied for, $40 booth fee for one month.
- Accepted vendors will be notified no later than 1 month ahead of market date. After you have been accepted, you will be directed to complete your booth fee. Please do not complete the booth fee before being accepted into the market!
Accepted vendors will be notified no later than 1 month ahead of market date. After you have been accepted, you will be directed to complete your booth fee. Please do not complete the booth fee before being accepted into the market!
Must be received one week ahead of market date to reserve your spot.
We are unable to issue you a refund for paid booth fees, though we are happy to apply the fee to a future market.